• About Elizabeth

       From Beaver, Utah
       Second oldest of nine children
       Undergraduate degree in English
       Graduate degree in education
       Current BYU MBA student
       Worked as BYU Finance Department manager and MCom instructor
       Hobbies: piano, snowboarding, triathlons, books, and eating ridiculous amounts of ice cream
     

    About Joseph

       From Gilbert, Arizona
       Second oldest of four children
       Undergraduate degree in business
       Graduate degree in IT management
       Recent BYU MBA graduate
       Works as a coder and a consultant with Recurrent Engineering
       Hobbies: piano, weight training, trumpet, chess, and being in an awesome rock band

    Click here for our other video!

    Our Love Story

    Joseph's and Elizabeth's first contact was an email correspondence on Thursday, August 4, 2011, regarding a BYU event where Liz was organizing and Joe was assisting.

    They worked together during the event but didn't have their first unofficial date until Joe invited her to dinner at Goodwood Barbecue on Monday, November 21, 2011.

    They lost touch during the busy end-of-year rush until Thursday, February 23, 2012, when they had their first official date during dinner at Guru's.

    Things moved quickly at that point and their first kiss was Friday, February 24, 2012. It was the standard kiss as depicted in "Hitch" where Joe went 90% of the way and Liz went the other 10%.

    By Friday, June 22, 2012, they were engaged when Joe proposed "Under the Porch," a reference to one of the first movies they watched together, "Up," followed by dinner at Chef's Table.

    Joseph and Elizabeth will be married in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints San Diego Temple on Saturday, August 4, 2012.

  • About the whole gift thing...

    Well, we've both grown up out on our own
    And long since left our childhood homes.
    So we're all set up with all our gear,
    But we'd love to fly our families here!

    A wishing well would be ideal,
    (But only if that's how you feel)!
    A gift of money in the well
    Will grant your wish .... but shhh don't tell!

    We'd love to see you on reception day,
    We love you more than words can say!
    And in return for your kind gift,
    We're sure that you ♥ like us ♥ will get your wish!

    Your Wishes

  • Details

    Provo, Utah Reception

    Saturday, August 18, 2012
    7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
        7:00 - 7:45 Reception
        7:45 - 8:00 Cake Cutting
        8:00 - 9:00 Dancing

    Sudweeks Residence
    814 Osmond Lane
    Provo, Utah 84604

    Gilbert, Arizona Reception

    Saturday, September 22, 2012
    7:00 to 9:00 p.m.

    Woods Residence
    13829 East Shannon Street
    Gilbert, Arizona 85295

    Click here for map of Arizona reception.

    Directions

    814 Osmond Lane, Provo, Utah 84604
    Additional parking on Foothill Drive, just outside the community gate.

    Click here for map of Arizona reception.
  • Thank You!

    We really appreciate your generous support to our wedding wishing well!
    Love, Joe and Liz


  • Details

    Gilbert, Arizona Reception

    Saturday, September 22, 2012
    7:00 to 9:00 p.m.

    Woods Residence
    13829 East Shannon Street
    Gilbert, Arizona 85295

    Provo, Utah Reception

    Saturday, August 18, 2012
    7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
        7:00 - 7:45 Reception
        7:45 - 8:00 Cake Cutting
        8:00 - 9:00 Dancing

    Sudweeks Residence
    814 Osmond Lane
    Provo, Utah 84604

    Click here for map of Utah reception.

    Directions

    13829 East Shannon Street, Gilbert, Arizona 85295

    Click here for map of Utah reception.